ZENEC ZE-NC3152 (AUDI TT)
E>GO ZE-NC3152 – custom-fit to your AUDI TT
- The ZE-NC3152 is a smart specialist, specifically developed for your AUDI TT. The specific construction, red button illumination and customized styling of the front panel makes ZENEC’s top naviceiver blend in perfectly with the AUDI TT.
- The ZE-NC3152 is also effortlessly integrated into the existing auto motive electronics. The E>GO is linked to the steering wheel remote control and the driver information system (FIS) via the vehicle-specific CAN bus interface. The full functionality of factory in-stalled components remains intact.
- The ZE-NC3152 is suited for installation into the radio slot of the above named automobiles without further modifications or additional adapters: simply take out the factory radio, put in the E>GO and drive off...
Phase Diversity FM Dual Tuner
- The dual tuner of the E>GO is working with an FM phase diversity circuit that processes the signals of the two antennas built into the vehicle. A DSP algorithm generates the desired noise and distortion free FM signal by merging both captured radio signals into a new audio stream – you always enjoy optimum radio reception, even under difficult conditions.
- Optical Bonding improves display clarity and contrast under direct sunlight conditions. The anti-glare coating on the touchscreen and the internal lamination of the touchscreen to the TFT LCD display prevent internal reflections and light refractions – for a visible improvement of contrast and sharpness.
Steering wheel remote control integration
- The ZE-NC3152 is connected via the vehiclespecific CAN bus interface to the factory installed steering wheel remote control. A/V sources (radio, CD/DVD, MP3, USB) are operated in identical fashion as with the OE radio before.
Driver information system integration
- E>GO is a perfect fit: The ZE-NC3152 also supports the driver information system (FIS), that is connected to the CAN bus. Displayed are turn key arrows, as well as radio station and track infos from all audio sources.
Import/export of user settings
- A very user-friendly feature is the export and import function of user settings via the USB port. All important user settings can be saved in no time at all on a USB stick and reloaded later.
Optimized ease of use
- The clearly designed menus are self-explanatory and intuitive to operate. Large control fields and a logically structured navigation ensure that the E>GO can also be controlled in safety when you are driving.
BRAND/VEHICLE SPECIFIC FEATURES
- Steering wheel remote control integration via CAN
- Driver information system (FIS) integration via CAN (Audio information and turn key arrows)
- Soundsystem integration, incl. BOSE Soundsystem
- Red key illumination
GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- 3D High-Definition navigation system
- TMC and TMC Pro receiver
- External GPS antenna
- 8 GB internal flash memory with map data for 43 Eastern and Western European countries and Premium POI database
- Graphical user interface and voice guidance in 28 different languages
- 2D or 3D map view with auto-zoom and display of 3D terrains and 3D landmarks
- Eco and Smart Route Planning, Outlook address import, Real Junction View and Real Signpost rendering etc.
- Text to Speech function
PARROT BLUETOOTH HANDS-FREE MODULE
- Synchronization of up to 1,000 contacts with max. 5 telephone numbers per contact
- Alphabetical search function for contacts
- Internal and external microphone
- Future-proof upgradable Bluetooth firmware
- DVD loader
- USB 2.0 port (via Media link box)
- SD/SDHC card reader (up to 32 GB)
- Made for iPod/Made for iPhone
- Playback DVD loader: CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA, DVD, DVD±R/RW, DVD-MP3, AVI, Xvid and JPEG
- Playback SD/USB: MP3, WMA, AVI, Xvid, H.264 and JPEG
- 4.1-CH preamp line outputs
- 2-CH preamp line outputs without volume adjustment
- 2 x composite video outputs (NTSC)
- 1 x A/V-input
- 1 x video input for rear view camera with switching function
- Connectivity for compatible external DVB-T or DAB+ receivers