ZENEC ZE-DVBT60HD 2-CH antenna diversity HD DVB-T tuner
- Interference-free television reception in high definition in the car – with the ZE-DVBT60HD. Multimedia specialist ZENEC expands its accessory range with a top quality 2-channel antenna diversity DVB-T tuner with MPEG4 compatibility. This state-of-the-art model is specially designed for the vehicle-specific permanently installed navigation systems of the E>GO series, as well as the new ZENEC moni-/naviceivers ZE-MC296, ZE-NC526 and ZE-NC620D from which it can be comfortably controlled via touchscreen. However, the separate IR sensor with remote control also makes the DVB-T tuner suitable for moni- or naviceivers of other manufacturers, provided they have the appropriate input connections.
- State-of-the-art hard- and software – the ZE-DVBT60HD makes no compromises as far as value, features and operating comfort are concerned. Designed as a 2-channel antenna diversity model, it enables excellent reception and ensures a constantly stable picture and sound quality – even at high speeds.
- Among the very latest features of the ZE-DVBT60HD is the integrated MPEG-4 decoder. Both in the free-to-air and in the pay-TV sectors, MPEG-4 coded HDTV programs are gradually gaining ground Europe-wide as the transmission standard. With ZENEC’s new DVB-T tuner it is possible to receive efficiently compressed programs throughout Europe. But that’s not all. As many of the new programs are encrypted, the ZE-DVBT60HD also supports the common decryption standards. It has a CI Slot that supports CAM modules and smart cards of all the standard encryption systems.
- The design of the GUI (Graphic User Interface) is also very sophisticated. The clear menus and logically structured navigation make control of the ZE-DVBT60HD easy and intuitive. Apart from the multilingual OSD menu and the teletext function, other features of the ZE-DVBT60HD also include the modern Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and the high number of presets: 250 TV and 150 radio stations can be stored on the device.
- The ZE-DVBT60HD is naturally equipped with AFS (Automatic Frequency Switching) for tracking channels. When the vehicle leaves a reception area and the signal becomes weak, a new search is made that tracks the stations and automatically merges them into the station list. A manual search is therefore no longer necessary.
- The ZE-DVBT60HD has an integrated digital video recorder for easy recording of television programs. The recordings are then saved on the connected USB stick. In addition, there is an HDMI port for the attachment of external displays or televisions.
- The high-sensitivity DVB-T active antennas included in the kit also impress with their superb installation attributes and excellent reception quality – even under difficult conditions.
- 2-CH antenna-diversity system
- Touchscreen compatible with E>GO naviceivers and other compatible moni-/naviceivers
- MPEG-4 video decoder / H.264 Mediaplayer
- Common Interface (CI slot)
- Integrated digital video recorder
- USB2.0 port
- HDMI port for external displays
- 2 x A/V In, 1 x A/V Out, 2 x Video Out
- AFS function with automatic channel tracking
- Automatic channel scan
- Multi-lingual OSD-menu
- Electronic program guide (EPG)
- Teletext & subtitles
- 250 TV and 150 radio station presets
- Last position memory
- IR-remote control
- Separate IR-remote sensor with extension cord
- Active DVB-T antennas supplied with the set